aberdeen-music

Ebay sucks for McFly ticket sales

Nicola

So I've got two McFly tickets going spare, thought I'd check out ebay and try and make a profit. Apparently unless it's front row, McFly fans, or there parents, are cheap skates!

The tickets were bought at 25 a piece but you are really struggling to sell for anything over 15/20! Anyways... any tips for selling tickets on ebay and if anybody wants my tickets let me know!

Did you buy those two extra tickets with the hope of selling them for a profit on ebay? If so, I'm glad you can't shift them :D If not...then hey...thats the way it goes. I had to sell a spare ticket for Green day at milton keynes for 10 after paying nearly 35 on it....and that was Green Day!!!

Heres a hint...when you're older don't go buying a house thinking you can sell it for more than its worth, or it will be a bit more than 50 you're losing out on...

If it's a sell out gig you can try to return them to the promoter and you might get a refund, often there's a standby list of other punters. If it's not a sell out you're stuffed, but you shouldn't have expected to make a tidy profit in the first place. Folk who buy tickets without the intention of going is one of my pet hates.

Or you could try http://www.concertlivewire.com, where you can buy/swap concert tickets.

Guest onlynik
or maybe its just that mcfly are shit and nobody wants to see them' date=' plus they tour like every month so probs everyone who likes them had already seen them[/quote']

Were they not meant to be playing Free at the Dee?

Were they not meant to be playing Free at the Dee?

yeah but they cancelled, apparently due to being too busy recording even though i was in kent on saturday and they were playing a pop festival on that night, probs coz they were getting paid there, it all comes down to money