aberdeen-music

Where Would You Go?

Benji

Actually, I'd like to change my answer.

I'd go back in time to when I was in P6/7 1st /2nd /3rd year and being bullied.

It'd rawk, It'd be like SSJ2 Goku vs a whole squadron of neddish Krillins.

Then I'd go back in time to when their parents were children and beat the holy bejesus out of them too.

Actually' date=' I'd like to change my answer.

I'd go back in time to when I was in P6/7 1st /2nd /3rd year and being bullied.

It'd rawk, It'd be like SSJ2 Goku vs a whole squadron of neddish Krillins.

Then I'd go back in time to when their parents were children and beat the holy bejesus out of them too.[/quote']

if you had said time machine, you'd wouldn't have to...you could simple warn yourself not to post your first post...

time machines, eh, amazing.

If I remember correctly Goku stopped Krillin killing Vegeta at the end of that saga' date=' things would have been a lot easier if he had just gutted Vegeta and the truly awful Trunks would never have been born.[/quote']

I'd go back in time and learn about what the fuck you lot are speaking about.

If I remember correctly Goku stopped Krillin killing Vegeta at the end of that saga' date=' things would have been a lot easier if he had just gutted Vegeta and the truly awful Trunks would never have been born.[/quote']

I hate trunks as a wee lad. However, trunks from the future - or Big T as I like to call him - he's just a legend. And also Vegeta is possibly the greatest character in DBZ, if he weren't in it it would be lacking a certain ingredient of ass-kicking. The fact that he laughs at his own jokes warrants his role in the show.

I hate trunks as a wee lad. However' date=' trunks from the future - or Big T as I like to call him - he's just a legend. And also Vegeta is possibly the greatest character in DBZ, if he weren't in it it would be lacking a certain ingredient of ass-kicking. The fact that he laughs at his own jokes warrants his role in the show.[/quote']

Vegeta is one of the best aye, but he deserved to die for Trunks alone. When he came in to it things started to go downhill.

Firstly I'd go to September 1982 and not go to 'that' party in Garthdee. Then I'd go to June 1983 and not go to 'that' party out the road. Then I'd go back to 1987 and kick the living daylights out of Manda Godden for nicking my bloke and leaving me homeless instead of being wet and crap and not standing up for myself. Lastly, I would very much like to revisit the Iron Maiden gig in the Capitol in 1984 when I turned down the tour managers request to go back to the hotel, as the band wanted to 'meet some nice girls' and just go to the bloody hotel instead of replying 'sorry but my mum says she'll have me put into care if I go off with any more bands and get my picture in Kerrang! again'....

I'm still kicking myself over that one.