aberdeen-music

Reading Festival

The Ghost Of Fudge

well, that was fun. a reduced fudge crew of seven arrived home yesterday looking very tanned having enjoyed a weekend of blistering rock action and radom conversations with stangers.

sadly, i think most of you went to leeds, but i can confirm the following bands were ace:

dropkick murphys

queens of the stoneage

kasabian

black rebel motorcycle club

foo fighters

iggy and the stooges

nofx

i spent way to much money.

But there wasn't a riot that ended up with almost everyone on the camp site getting free beer?!?!? FOUR massive amnesty on warm beer vans were broken into, and the riot police were totally shagged. I slept from 1am last night 'til about 10 mins ago with a lunch break... didn't dare fall asleep 'til the riot finished. Amazing weekend.

I slept from 1am last night 'til about 10 mins ago with a lunch break... didn't dare fall asleep 'til the riot finished. Amazing weekend.

Heh, I slept from about 2 am until 3.45 this afternoon, and that was with me sleeping through most of the rioting too. I did hear of a guy up a tree with a large fire underneath, and people were putting tents and gas canisters on (hence explosions) and he just sat there completely unperturbed...

Reading was Fantastic

The following bands were all absolutely superb

Arcade Fire

The Go! Team

Bloc Party

Saul Williams

Pixies

British Sea Power

LCD System

QOTSA

Arctic Monkey

Saul Williams was one of the biggest suprises for me, I saw him on both the Carling stage and the Comedy and Cabaret stage.

Also Bloc Party put on an incredible performance which I didn't really expect despite eing a fan of theirs.