aberdeen-music

Someone has stolen my baby!

Guest Lorenzo

Guest Lorenzo

Some fanny swiped my guitar from the stairwell during a gig at Drummonds on Saturday (27th Aug). Its an American Telecaster which has a natural finish and Maple neck. The scratchplate is very distinctive, has been handpainted and actually has my initials (CB) on it.

Should you be approached and asked if you want to buy this or if you see it anywhere, I would be eternally grateful if you could call me on 07841830847 (Charley) so I can find the nugget responsible and kick his/her head in. In fact, so happy to be reunited, I would pay a reward for getting it back!

Ta

Charley

Lorenzo Snow Collective

Heres an idea...I'd ask R&B/Bruce Millers etc... to be suspicious of anyone turning up asking for a new scratchplate for a telecaster! (especially if they have to point to a tele and say "its een like at min") Have you made any other marks on it? All my guitars have distinguishable carvings, hidden under scratch plates etc. I'd also get the serial numbers into Cash Conmerchants, BuyXChange, Ingrams pawn brokers, r&b, bruce millers etc....also try sticking up a poster at the spot it was stolen saying "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, A FEW PEOPLE SAW YOU, JUST RETURN THE FUCKING GUITAR BEHIND THE BAR, NO QUESTIONS ASKED"....then obviously find out who it was and gouge out their eyes with a spoon.

I recall a few young lads and maybe a girl that were sitting in the second booth coming and going via the stairs and then just going. Never occured to me that they might be off with something I also thought they might have had something to do with the first band which is why I never thought too much about it, would seem they didn't!

As far as I know they had been in for a while so someone may recognise who it was if only to establish their innocence. That's about ll the detective I have in me I'm afraid...

Hope you track it down. This sort of thing has happened many a time at Drummonds and often with a reuniting...

Jim

Some fanny swiped my guitar from the stairwell during a gig at Drummonds on Saturday (27th Aug). Its an American Telecaster which has a natural finish and Maple neck. The scratchplate is very distinctive' date=' has been handpainted and actually has my initials (CB) on it.

Should you be approached and asked if you want to buy this or if you see it anywhere, I would be eternally grateful if you could call me on 07841830847 (Charley) so I can find the nugget responsible and kick his/her head in. In fact, so happy to be reunited, I would pay a reward for getting it back!

Ta

Charley

Lorenzo Snow Collective[/quote']

aww man! thats fucking crap! sorry to hear about that....im sure there is a website where u type in ur guitar serial number, so the people can track it for u and possibly find it for you if it is stolen, i will keep a look out for you anyway man...best of luck!

hey man, that is an absolute tradgedy, i was in jinx, and me and another band mate pete were down in the stairwell for a bit after your set and we too saw the two guys twobackjoe mentioned going back and forth up the stairs, i was standing at the window and looked out and saw them all standing outside at the bottom of the stairwell, didn't think anything of it but thinking about it they could have easily swiped your guitar as they wern't in any band so had no reason to be going up and down the stairwell!! the barmaid then came down saying she was going to close the door downstairs and was there anyone outside and i looked again and they were gone. Absolute bastards if they stole it, i too have an american fender telecaster which we were playing and i would be absolutely gutted if any little shit stole it, so sorry man, let me know if you need any more info on the guys we saw :) best of luck

Guest Lorenzo

Hey Keilan, I like your idea about gouging their eyes out with spoons but think, given the opportunity I would use knitting needles. I would then put straws in their eyeball sockets and set them on fire. Seeing them running about with melting plastic coming out of their eye holes would satisfy me. Or perhaps a simple apology......