aberdeen-music

Is anyone watching This Scotland?

Chris

Fucking hell guys' date=' they're 14 or whatever, they're rehearsing infront of one their mums in her living room, do they really deserve your ire? No, we've all done what they've done, or if you haven't then you've never tasted the juvenile enthusiasm that defines pop

I thought it was darling. And they had great tunes[/quote']

They're average age is 11. I tihnk our point is they're far too young, and far too inexperienced to have been put in the situation they're parents were putting them in. The gig they were playing seemed to be some sort of secondary school talent show and they had them in a pro studio recording singles to hand out, perfecting their stage presence, arranging their "look" all before they could actually play together as a tight band. For fuck's sake they locked them in a room until they wrote a song! They're 11! Let them play a couple of covers that their friends will know and that won't sound as shit as "Satan Rocks".

Fucking hell guys' date=' they're 14 or whatever, they're rehearsing infront of one their mums in her living room, do they really deserve your ire? No, we've all done what they've done, or if you haven't then you've never tasted the juvenile enthusiasm that defines pop

I thought it was darling. And they had great tunes[/quote']

it was their incredible tosser attitudes that annoyed me. What a pretentious twat covering his mouth all the time. Whats that for?

They're average age is 11. I tihnk our point is they're far too young' date=' and far too inexperienced to have been put in the situation they're parents were putting them in. The gig they were playing seemed to be some sort of secondary school talent show and they had them in a pro studio recording singles to hand out, perfecting their stage presence, arranging their "look" all before they could actually play together as a tight band. For fuck's sake they locked them in a room until they wrote a song! They're 11! Let them play a couple of covers that their friends will know and that won't sound as shit as "Satan Rocks".[/quote']

11! Jesus! Right enough, they did do too much too young, considering my band has played in a living room infront of our mums for about 4 years without playing a local fete.

Come on, "Satan Rocks" had a tune, even if it was one that's probably been recycled throughout the ages

it was their incredible tosser attitudes that annoyed me. What a pretentious twat covering his mouth all the time. Whats that for?

I wouldn't expect a Pink Floyd fan to understand the importance of image for a young band. I certainly wouldn't expect a Pink Floyd fan to accuse anyone else of being pretentious. He looked cool. I wish I had had the chutzpah to have such an outrageous look when I was his age