aberdeen-music

Used Photographic Equipment.

Smooth_groover

Okay, I work at Jessops down in Market Street and currently we have a large stock of second-hand photography equipment which is perfect for students about to embark on a photography course.

So, if any of you are about to start a course, or even if you're just interested in photography, here is a short list of some of the used equipment we have at the moment:

Pentax MX manual SLR body 110

Canon EOS 500n manual SLR body 63

Nikon F60 SLRmanual SLR body 72

Minolta Dynax 500si + Minolta 35-70mm AF SLR kit 81

Canon EOS 5 SLR body 156

Nikon D1X Pro Kit (digital) 1709 :rolleyes:

Nikon F5 Pro SLR body 680

Nikon F55 SLR + Nikon AF 28-80mm G lens 104

Olympus OM series T20 flash gun 32

Nikon SB50 DX flash gun 129

There is also a massive range of lenses, flash guns, vertical grips etc etc to choose from so if none of the above suits you, then we can put a 'kit' together for you.

As I say, theres alot more in just now, but I cant be arsed listing everything :D . If you want me to keep any of the above items aside for you, PM me with your details.

Cheers,

Craig.

Okay' date=' I work at Jessops down in Market Street and currently we have a large stock of second-hand photography equipment which is perfect for students about to embark on a photography course.

So, if any of you are about to start a course, or even if you're just interested in photography, here is a short list of some of the used equipment we have at the moment:

Pentax MX manual SLR body 110

Canon EOS 500n manual SLR body 63

Nikon F60 SLRmanual SLR body 72

Minolta Dynax 500si + Minolta 35-70mm AF SLR kit 81

Canon EOS 5 SLR body 156

Nikon D1X Pro Kit (digital) 1709 :rolleyes:

Nikon F5 Pro SLR body 680

Nikon F55 SLR + Nikon AF 28-80mm G lens 104

Olympus OM series T20 flash gun 32

Nikon SB50 DX flash gun 129

There is also a massive range of lenses, flash guns, vertical grips etc etc to choose from so if none of the above suits you, then we can put a 'kit' together for you.

As I say, theres alot more in just now, but I cant be arsed listing everything :D . If you want me to keep any of the above items aside for you, PM me with your details.

Cheers,

Craig.[/quote']

OOH! I am just startin it next week, but I have no clue about photography in the knowing whats good and what isnt. Looking for a good starters set thing just to get me going? can you help?

thanks much

Oh we just got an F5 body in today AND........wait for it:

A mint condition Canon EOS 1N body (with grip). How much are we selling it for? 360 !!!

Interested?

With the digital revolution there are some excellent film deals to be had.

I have an EOS1n RS sitting here stagnant and an EOS 3. Both great cameras but I never use them anymore.

PS Mr Groover, that is a great deal! :cheers:

With the digital revolution there are some excellent film deals to be had.

I have an EOS1n RS sitting here stagnant and an EOS 3. Both great cameras but I never use them anymore.

PS Mr Groover' date=' that is a great deal! :cheers:[/quote']

Okay that's cool. Hey btw, I hear you used to work with Alan Gordon? is this true?

Nah' date=' Alan Gordon, he comes into my work all the time to get studio portraits printed. He's an alright bloke.[/quote']

Indeed, good guy. Never worked for him but have certainly covered a fair few weddings with him. If you see him, tell him Im asking for him.

He is a damn good videographer :rockon:

Indeed' date=' good guy. Never worked for him but have certainly covered a fair few weddings with him. If you see him, tell him Im asking for him.

He is a damn good videographer :rockon:[/quote']

Yeah he was asking for you the other day

"I hear he's doing pretty well for himself these days" he said.

I don't know how accurate that actually was haha :D