aberdeen-music

tattoos anyone?

liamtw

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

"What esacally are you looking for i mean if your having a sleve they all have to be linked by something or something about them so it dosen't look like random pictures"

Also, you do realise that's thee most non-sensical "sentence" i've read since the Natural history museum of London accurately captured monkeys communicating in hieroglyphs....?

"What esacally are you looking for i mean if your having a sleve they all have to be linked by something or something about them so it dosen't look like random pictures"

Also' date=' you do realise that's thee most non-sensical "sentence" i've read since the Natural history museum of London accurately captured monkeys communicating in hieroglyphs....?[/quote']

awesome :D

What esacally are you looking for i mean if your having a sleve they all have to be linked by something or something about them so it dosen't look like random pictures

thats y i was kinda lookin for a big ass design with lots of things included hopefully by the same artist/person so it has continuity

Only get something you would want to take to the grave with you...unless a cover up would work :D

Also, this guy is a shit hot tattooist (IMO) and was gonna sleeve me up like a bitch as I let his girlfriend try out the tattoo gun for the first time in her life on my leg (and a damn good job she did) He used to work in Aberdeen but he's down down in Brighton...have a look at the site for ideas though...

http://www.mantas-tattoo.com

Theres also always BME Zine

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/bme-tatt.html

i agree with karmatsunami.. don't get something 'random', get something with meaning, don't just get your arm tattooed for the sake of getting your arm tattooed, get something that you will respect yourself, and don't ask other people for ideas, coz everyone is different.

design something yourself, or think of things that mean a lot to you..

*i hate threads like this*

On a side note, my friend scott just got in some UV ink, excellent for shadowed outlines, guaranteed for 10 years. Though due to the fact you said "kool" twice, you may be better off buying a new studded belt or something that you can change 2 years down the line.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

If you do get something random, remember that you might actually end up with a tattoo anywhere: penis on the back, face on your toe...hell, you might even get a guy called "The Pillager" graphically murdering people and stuffing them into your....erm.....Y