aberdeen-music

xbox 360 price announced

framheim

Riiiiiiiiight, so I fork out 280 for one with a hard-disk (let's think about this logically...) and I can't save anything until I fork out more money for a - probably small - memory card. INSPITE OF THE FACT I've just spent the best part of 60 on an HD (HDs being notorious for their ability to save things) that would cost 30 in the shops. I got to get myself into one of these rackets.

I reckon these benevolent Microsoft people aren't all their cracked up to be....

Riiiiiiiiight' date=' so I fork out 280 for one with a hard-disk (let's think about this logically...) and I can't save anything until I fork out more money for a - probably small - memory card. INSPITE OF THE FACT I've just spent the best part of 60 on an HD (HDs being notorious for their ability to save things) that would cost 30 in the shops. I got to get myself into one of these rackets.

I reckon these benevolent Microsoft people aren't all their cracked up to be....[/quote']

If you fork out for one with a hard disk, you don't need the memory card, they are pointing out that for what you are getting with the premium price, it is a good deal considering the indivual cost of what you would have to buy if you went with the core package.