aberdeen-music

Under 18s - New Bar Policy

Flash@TMB

Guest Laura@TMB

Thankyou, you two, for replying along the lines of what I was going to write. I decided to go for a one word reply, as anything more would've just been too much hassle :D

Underagers today obviously don't know how lucky they are. When we started going to gigs only the Music Hall and the Lemon Tree would let you in if you were under 18. We had to fight tooth and nail to get more all ages gigs. Concerted campaigns like Dave writing one article in Blind Youth highlighting the issue, and assorted muttering under the breath when bouncers asked for proof of age, brought the establishment to it's knees. And now almost everywhere is doing all ages gigs. And the kids try and ruin them. Ungrateful little scroats.

i take it as a privalidge and have been basically told to fuck off before from certain gig venue's, which is fair enough really! lol. i think flash is being more than generous in offering to let underagers in as long as they prove thay are over 14, basically promice to behave , follow the set rules and pm him. most people wouldnt bother, so for that i give him a lot of credit!!

I'm turning of my Mac now. So if any other underagers wished to attend this week then they are too late.

We'll keep the list of underagers going, adding people to it on application, then subtracting people that don't behave. If anyone would like to be added to the list then they must PM me with their full name.

The just go straight to the bogs and wash it off.

Should get someone standing at the door before they go in to check they had it and when they come back out for the person to check it again, kinda like they do at the lemon tree

xxxxxxx *sounds like a fun job anyway :p make sure it's a really strong marker pen so even if they try it won't come off until the skin has exfoliated and you'll see a big red mark bwahaha*

xxxxxxx