aberdeen-music

anyone from Cults Academy?

KatyS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada
A certain person on these boards infamously changed the name of Cults Acadeny to Snickers Academy when we were whippersnappers.

Further details please. Although when I was at Cults it would have had to be Marathon Academy.

A certain person on these boards infamously changed the name of Cults Acadeny to Snickers Academy when we were whippersnappers. Back to the point of this thread' date=' its a pretty good school or at least it was![/quote']

wait was that when some stuck a snickers rapper to the sign outside the school that was there for ages?

Guest *alex*
Maybe its the other guy who sells me a lot. Ah well. Its Goss!

I think "God" is dirrrrty Tim, i worked with him in Kelly's a couple of years ago, but he works in Mace now...

I think "God" is dirrrrty Tim' date=' i worked with him in Kelly's a couple of years ago, but he works in Mace now...[/quote']

this is all true, apart form the dirty tim bit because its now creepy tim acroding to an abusive text i got last night from one of poppys friends, all because i dont love her

xxxxxxxxxxx if any one knows it