aberdeen-music

HND Certificate?

David Watts

Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows when you receive your HND Certificate from the SQA.

I have a conditional place at RGU on the successful completion of my HND, which I have, according to my lecturers. All I need now is my certificate, and send a copy to RGU.

Does UCAS tell RGU that you have passed your HND automatically?

Cheers... :cheers:

Hey' date=' I was wondering if anybody knows when you receive your HND Certificate from the SQA.

I have a conditional place at RGU on the successful completion of my HND, which I have, according to my lecturers. All I need now is my certificate, and send a copy to RGU.

Does UCAS tell RGU that you have passed your HND automatically?

Cheers... :cheers:[/quote']

hmm i never sent any certificate malarky away with mine. i think the uni will know.

HNDs are qualifications awarded by the SQA, just like standard grades and highers, so I imagine you should have your results by now, or be getting them pretty soon as this is the time of year the SQA process all their results. Although if you did your HND at college don't they have some kind of presentation ceremony? If they did but you chose to not go, or if they just didn't have one then as I say, your certificate should be on it's way.

UCAS won't tell RGU automatically, they're quite simply a middle man and won't know anything about your prospective HND. So I would suggest as soon as you know you've passed, get on the blower direct to RGU letting them know. They'll probably ask for some form of confirmation like a faxed/photocopied version of your certificate.