aberdeen-music

Favourite Grind Bands.

Guest Page 99

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Right, here we go:

Poland: Pignation, Squash Bowels, Rzeznia.

Balkans: Abortion(Slovenia), Patareni(Croatia), Extreme Smoke(Slovakia), Acroholia(Yugoslavia), Emetica(Serbia).

Japan(Oh Christ): Unholy Grave, Gang Up On Against, Final Exit, 324, Quill, S.O.B., Exclaim, Jellyroll Rockheads, Flash Gordon, Real Reggae, Argue Damnation, Gloom, Framtid, Corrupted, Fuck On The Beach, Voltifobia.

U.S.: Suppression, Man Is The Bastard, Capitalist Casualties, Benumb, Brutal Truth, Hellnation, Godstomper.

Germany: Y, Tumult, Entrails Massacre, Yacopsae, Tumor(pre-Yacopsae), Wilbur Cobb, Kent Brockman, Anal Massaker.

Australia: The Kill, Rupture, Chickenshit.

Brazil: Subcut, Rot, Cruel Face, Deadmocracy, Stomachal Corrosion.

Belgium: Agathocles, Jan Ag, Fahrenheit Ag, Mucus, Permanent Death(split CDR w/Spike out soon!), Intestinal Disease.

Switzerland: Fear of God, Crawlnoise.

France: Vomit for Breakfast, Enola Gay.

Sweden: Sewn Shut, Arse Destroyer, Sayyadina, Birdflesh.

Hungary: Din Addict.

Indonesia: Grind Buto.

Austria: Mastic Scum, Social Genocide.

Holland: Larm, Malignant Tumour(Czechs living in Holland), Intumescence, Anatomically Incorrect Crackwhore.

Luxembourg:Fetuxion.

UK: Heresy, Ripcord, old Napalm Death, old Carcass, Terrorain, old Extreme Noise Terror, Intense Degree, Killer Crust.

Singapore:Edora.

Not all of these are grind bands, but they all rule. Stu, we all know this is a sneaky ploy to get more bands to check out!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Page 99
Stu' date=' we all know this is a sneaky ploy to get more bands to check out![/quote']

This could very well be true. Heck it's easier than searching through endless distros and zines... Although said method has led me to possibly getting hold of a 324/Corrupted/Discordance Axis split.

Yass. :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
This could very well be true. Heck it's easier than searching through endless distros and zines... Although said method has led me to possibly getting hold of a 324/Corrupted/Discordance Axis split.

Yass. :D

Best thing to do is check out "Violence" zine from Poland. Pretty much all you need to know in one lovely publication.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Got the Rupture double DVD through the post yesterday, and it's one of the greatest things in the entire world. Over 100 live trax, interviews, promo clips, a great document of Australia's legendary hate apes.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I just discovered Widespread Bloodshed from Sweeden. Amazing.

http://widespread.da.ru/

they have a song called "campaigning for the destruction of emo" as well.

ace.

Sounds great. There's also a band on the go called "Diabolic Emo Destroyer", I've yet to check them out.

Guest Page 99

Get soulseek and plug their name into it, should come up with all the mp3s you need.

I owned a copy of their newer album once, but i shall refrain from bitching about that... :swearing:

Is anyone ever going to do a distro around here? Just wondering. It would be nice to have these kind of releases available localy instead of having to track them via the internet.