aberdeen-music

Are nine black alps definitely playing?

Marc

Are they going to reschedule? I went along to their forum and found this posting by one of the band -

"yeah, well you're right, that's exactly why we hate cancelling gigs.

Not that it makes any difference now, but i did ask for the gig to be rescheduled rather than cancelled - same goes for exeter too, as they are both places we've never been to. The north of scotland and south west england have so far been barren of alps.

But it's unfair to accuse us of money grabbing and assuming the london show is more lucrative, as a support band you get paid almost nothing. Somerset house gigs only happen for a short time in the summer and we like idlewild. Simple as that. And at the time of the decision i assumed we would be able to reschedule, unfortunately now it won't be possible as our touring schedule is mental. There's still a lot of places we've not been to in the UK, but we'll get round them all eventually!

Anyway, sorry for cancelling and sorry for not saying anything - i do most of the web stuff myself and i guess i just forgot.... i'm human, not a drum machine (!)

lots of love and healing vibes,

James Alp"

Sounds like a no?

Guest bluesxman
"you made your bed' date=' you better lie in it!"

Kinda tenuious clue![/quote']

A line from Going Underground.....The Jam are reforming!!! Pffft. Weller playing Moshulu? Doesn't seem likely, so need more clues....