aberdeen-music

Gavfest Tickets

I sent out the first batch. Sorry it's taken a while. If you still haven't got yours, but you've emailed gavfest@hotmail.com, then don't worry, I'm working through all the responses.

Alastair - Valentine Bitch

-- GAVFEST 2: Party Monster 2005 -- SAT 20 AUGUST -- MILL OF URAS, STONEHAVEN --

Hookers Green No. 1, Filthpact, Masamune, Copy_Haho, Sweetheart, Popcorn Fiend, Project Ven Hell, Saint Maybe, Djisdaah, Doris/Mavis........more to be confirmed, maybe.

Hey! Did you ever get that e-mail that I sent you?

You know' date=' with the photos and all?[/quote']

Yo,

Was that for Joe, or me? If you had pictures that were meant for Gav, of last years festival, then I don't think he received them. Which address did you send them too?

He's been in contact recently hasn't he, regarding what you need/set up etc for playing?

Let me know if you need the ticket/info sent your way for friends.

Al

Yo' date='

Was that for Joe, or me? If you had pictures that were meant for Gav, of last years festival, then I don't think he received them. Which address did you send them too?

He's been in contact recently hasn't he, regarding what you need/set up etc for playing?

Let me know if you need the ticket/info sent your way for friends.

Al[/quote']

It was for joe, sorry.

Yes, but we're pretty simple anyway.

Yes, I'd like the info please.

Cheers Al.

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...