aberdeen-music

Euro Millions

Fluffy

Oh' date=' I'd take it, right enough! But I only work one early shift per fortnight anyway. Money's not my maker, I prefer enjoying a comfortable life than wishing I had a rich one.[/quote']

Thinking about it, you'd get bored if you didn't have to work. What with medical advancement and such, i'll be going for another good 70 years, (unless, y'know, I die), and can see some boredom setting in at about 30.

66million wouldn't keep me going for 70 years, i'm going to have to put it into a high-interest account. Then when I die, i'll leave all my money and possessions to a goldfish or something equally as eccentric.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Thinking about it' date=' you'd get bored if you didn't have to work. What with medical advancement and such, i'll be going for another good 70 years, (unless, y'know, I die), and can see some boredom setting in at about 30.

66million wouldn't keep me going for 70 years, i'm going to have to put it into a high-interest account. Then when I die, i'll leave all my money and possessions to a goldfish or something equally as eccentric.[/quote']

I'm pushing 30, and I could quite happily retire tomorrow. I honestly can't remember the last time I was bored, there's always plenty to do. Reading, listening to music, always something.

I still can't figure out how I would spend all that. I agree with Tav, having all that would be a bit of a burden.

*sigh* that's another 4.50 on my ticket next week then.

but if i had that much money i'd give a large sum of it away to charities, heart and stroke foundation, diabetic research, cancer research, MS research and the NSPCC would be definites and most likely a host of others.

Then I'd give my parents about 10 million each so they could do whatever they wanted...that'll be a grand piano and music room for my mum and a flight on a lancaster or a MIG for my Dad. With extra to buy a nice house/manor.

I'd be able to afford my rent this year and forever without parents help, pay for my post graduate degree and have a nice penthouse suite in glasgow. or LA. and I'd buy my girlfriend the car she's always wanted...a british racing green mini with white stripes and a chequered roof.

i'd also travel everywhere i want to, probably spend some time in japan and france...