aberdeen-music

Nudge?

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest pop-notmyface

okay, i've just discovered this because i got one.... but what the hell???

(its that thing on msn messenger 7 at the end where you type your message)

why is it there and whats its purpose???

Guest tv tanned

because, of course, if they don't react to you sending them repeated messages, they will react to a 'nudge'...

unless it triggers some sort of extendable boxing glove, now that would be cool...

Then nudge feature take over all of your other conversations though, for example if you are talking to someone else and have forgotten about another person, if they nudge then their conversation window will appear in front of every other one, shake and make a horrible noise. You can disable them, though.

so its really just a way of making a nuisance of yourself if the people you're talking/typing to don't care anyway...

we use msn mess at our work, sometimes I can have 3 conversations going on at once, and a nudge helps if I've "forgotten" about a conversation, also, If I've got my headphones off, a nudge can help visually remind me that someone is trying to speak to me.

I use it sparingly, and it works a treat, it's not annoying, only if you over use it, and I think it says "you can't nudge someone within a certain time" etc...(like trying to post too quickly on this site.