aberdeen-music

Crazy Dancer

Afrowmask

Hi I am new to Aberdeen and this forum. I was in Moshulu for the first time last Friday I think it was the 8th. There was this guy there with long dark hair and I think his top kept on changing and I thought he was a lil cute but anyways thats not the point lol. Anyways he was like up dancing nearly all the time and was completely crazy I wondered if any one knew his name and also wondered if I could fined out who all you faulk out there thought was Aberdeens craziest dancer. My vote goes for that mystery guy who had the plectrum round his neck and all the hair, who do you vote for lol? :headbang:

Umm a little hard to remeber now but I think he had one t shirst like you said with a red cyber dog logo in the middle and another black short slived one with some sort of white pattern in the middle and on the back. Whats Wednesday nights like? His arms were kinda floppy like he was flayling a little or something. Any one else know any crazy dancers or any one else thing they might know who the mistery dancing man is?