aberdeen-music

Dresden Dolls

Just to say I've finally checked out this band, and they seem absolutely ace, though I haven't got round to buying an album yet. But from the videos on their website the live performances look phenomenal, I'd recommend anyone Aberdeen-based to go check them out at Moshulu.

Personally, I'm going to check them out in Edinburgh on the Wednesday, and at the Leeds festival. Whoop!

Dresden Dolls

Lapsus are supporting also. I'm rather happy about that.

Yeah, can't wait to see what they'll be playing, considering they had been planning on releasing the album a year ago when they took their break, they must have something interesting lined up...

Anyway, hoping Lapsus are the playing Edinburgh gig, as I can't make Glasgow because I'm going down to Leeds that day.

• 2 weeks later...

was lucky enough to see them last december in manchester and at Glastonbury...they are in my top 5 of live bands i've ever seen........they are fantastic live they can fill a stage with just the two of them when often even a 3-5 piece aren't that powerful....

22nd. It was going to be the tuesday but changed for some reason. I presume the tickets with 23rd on them are still valid...they'd better be!

we started to wonder if they aren't playing the 23rd anymore because Regina Spektor is playing Edinburgh that day and they are playing Edinburgh on 23rd (Amanda likes Miss Spektor) and as we're going to both dates we thought it would be fun to see Regina too........quite like her stuff though i don't have my own copy of the album yet).

Chris (the boy lacks patience) and i gave them a cd of his the 2nd time we met them (i'm too old to be a groupie really but fuckkit) after also sending stuff to them ....but no response since.........so they're either too busy or they hate it *L*....wen they come to aberdeen i'm going to bribe them with gifts that i made......eheheheh...

but really what i'm looking forward to is them realeasing the next album so i can listen to 'Back Stabber' lots ...