aberdeen-music

Metal gigs in Glasgow coming up

Fast Caz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don;t get your hopes up they have cancelled the london one so knows doubt it will be all of the uk cancelled just like Carpathian Forest BASTARDS !!!!! all the good black metal down the drain

Carpathian Forest didn't cancel the Glasgow show' date=' Pigsy was at that gig, the dates cancelled were due to promoters not the band o_O

Gorgoroth have cancelled there London show in August but the London dates with 1349 are still on for the 30th of November :up:

From The Gorgoroth website:-

[b']15.06.2005 - London gig cancelled

The promoters behind the booking in London August 13th have cancelled the gig due to financial reasons.

Hopefully the Glasgow date printed in Karrap! magazine for the 29th of November gets confirmed soon :rockon:

Carpathian Forest didn't cancel the Glasgow show' date=' Pigsy was at that gig, the dates cancelled were due to promoters not the band o_O

Gorgoroth have cancelled there London show in August but the London dates with 1349 are still on for the 30th of November :up:

From The Gorgoroth website:-

[b']15.06.2005 - London gig cancelled

The promoters behind the booking in London August 13th have cancelled the gig due to financial reasons.

Hopefully the Glasgow date printed in Karrap! magazine for the 29th of November gets confirmed soon :rockon:

ahhhhh i heard CF had cancelled ...

ach weeel

here is hoping Gorgoroth don't cancel the unconfirmed Glasgow gig

hmmmmm seems rather dubious if you ask me

gah! I never even KNEW of any other people who liked mistress in aberdeen - buying the new album on friday when I finally get into town!

hmmm i have 2 tshirts by the mighty Mistress got there first album the week it was released. Have 2 split 7" singles with Sally, in fancy coloured vinyl. No one ever notices Bazz.... :-(

Missed the gig though. fuckin khunt. nae happy.

I think i will manage to go see Macabre again. twice in 1 year that'll be.. Ah the Traumafest.... Ah Madrid.....in fuckin January!!!

Decap & Gorerotted shall also be getting a visit fae the Bazzmobile.

Just gotta sit back and wait for AgN to get a tour sorted now they have a drummer!! woohoo.

Oh and for the Record. Mistress' new album sux compared to Chronovisor. Although i heard a BBC Session of there new stuff and it ripped. Must be that dodgy Earache producers fuckin where the shouldn't.

Guest Page 99

Just gotta sit back and wait for AgN to get a tour sorted now they have a drummer!! woohoo.

Acording to their site they are only doing three shows this year, which means us poor uk folks will probibly have wait till next year before can see them and Dave Wittie tear the place a new arsehole...

hmmm i have 2 tshirts by the mighty Mistress got there first album the week it was released. Have 2 split 7" singles with Sally' date=' in fancy coloured vinyl. No one ever notices Bazz.... :-(

Missed the gig though. fuckin khunt. nae happy.

I think i will manage to go see Macabre again. twice in 1 year that'll be.. Ah the Traumafest.... Ah Madrid.....in fuckin January!!!

Decap & Gorerotted shall also be getting a visit fae the Bazzmobile.

Oh and for the Record. Mistress' new album sux compared to Chronovisor. Although i heard a BBC Session of there new stuff and it ripped. Must be that dodgy Earache producers fuckin where the shouldn't.[/quote']

AAAA Bazz lives :D

I dont know about the Edinburgh gig but according to Ticketscotland the Glasgow gig with Beecher was cancelled :swearing:

I too shall be at Macabre due to the amazing Screamin Daemon being support - Yeah Bitch thats what i like!!!!!!!

Will you be in attendance at the Liquid Rooms on the 3rd of Sept for NILE, UNLEASHED & INCANTATION that should be banging :rockon:

And finally take the cloth oot yer lugs - the new Mistress album is amazing. :D

i got a text of the Pigsy today regarding that very gig. So much shit coming up though. got COC now beginning of Sept too. damn it. why do they all have to come at once? i've done nothing for months!! haha

Nile would be good. Incantation are nae bad but Unleashed suck shit through straws man. always did.

Mistress album ain't as good country boy!! us Toonzers know what we're speaking about! Just cause Kerrang said it was good don't make it fucking true!

Now Now Bazz :nono: , In no way have i been influenced by Kerrap! magazine to purchase the Mistress album i heard it at Dave's first and liked it.

Its not only Kerrap! that has been giving it good reviews Metal Hammer ( 8 ) and Terrorizer (9) although like you Zero Tolerance gave it 3/5 in the end you make up your own mind :D

....good to see you back by the way it's about time you got back on stage so us HillBillys can slag you off for being Unoriginal and having a big bass amp to compensate - :angel:

See you at Macabre ;)