Decapitated + Gorerotted - Mon 19th Sep - Glasgow - The Barfly 2005

Motorhead + In Flames -Mon-7-Nov: Carling Academy Glasgow 2005

Mistress - 18th July - Barfly 2005

*More Confirmed soon*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah! I never even KNEW of any other people who liked mistress in aberdeen - buying the new album on friday when I finally get into town!

I think you'll find there are a fair few Mistress fans in Aberdeen' date=' Barry (where are you now?) Bonesaw for one, Dave from Filthpact and myself (although i live in Elgin :O )

[b']Mistress fans stand up and be counted :cheers:

Guest Page 99

I am most definatly a Mistress fan, but I think their new album is no where near as good as anything they have done before... I just don't quite feel as violated or as filthy when I've stopped listening to it as i did when I listen to the s/t.

I didnt think there were many Mistress fans in Aberdeen either, I new Filthpact Dave was into them but thats all!

I got into them about a couple years ago....I think.... I listen to Eyehategod a bit of iron Monkey and stuff like that...so, when Dave Officer was playing them in one up I had to buy thier -then- new album Chronovisor! I got the newest one when it came out but its not quite as good as chronoviser IMO.

are any of you going to the gig?

AHHHHHHHH FUCK i forgot they are both on the same day ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah batsard !$!!!!""$"&^"^!%$%!""%!$!"$"$"

DRAGONFORCE IT IS !

The Gorerotted gig is cancelled on the 13th of August according to there official site.

The Ticket Scotland website has it down as to be re-arranged.

If you check my website under TOUR NEWS you'll find a more comprehensive list of gigs in Scotland and Glasgow. Campaign Website Here

Oh and its Dragonforce for me too :rockon:

damn right i will be right behind you

playing with my willy .........

You should be easy to spot then, that gig was announced over a month ago but the tickets haven't been on sale.

Seems The Cathouse tickets dont go on sale till a few months before hand and not when the gigs announced.

well funny story it will be impossible for this gig to happen anyway gorgoroths vocalist is still in prison is he not?

MMM no prison in Norway is different they have waiting lists to go in to do there time, he hasn't actually been inside yet.

Im sure i read he appealed the sentance and got a bigger fine but less Prison time so all systems go X-(