aberdeen-music

tina! come get some food!

Gumpy

The people who neglect to watch the film til the very end miss out on what I would say is the funniest part of the movie. "Sorry I'm late' date=' I was taming this wild stallion" Genius. It's half Wes Anderson, half Beavis and Butthead.[/quote']

I actually missed it first time... but then I found it on the special features (there is a 'making of' of the wedding scene) and was left feeling empty and confused - thinking it would be an american tv special or something - however, a few days later Scott and I went to the fine etablishment that is the Global VHS holburn branch... to find that Hugh was watching it... we all sobbed about how we were puzzled by the special feature... then God rewarded us... the credits rolled and it emerged in all it's beauty. Our eyes glazed like delighted children.

My favourite scene is actually on the deleted scenes... the one where he's playing Baseball/Softball and the jock goes over to him...

"What you gonna do, Napolean?"

"Yeah, well, who's the one who knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

"What?"

*Napolean slaps jock in face and flees*

The next 30-40 seconds is simply footage of him running over vast distances in panic... breathing heavely.

The wedding scene is my 2nd favourite.

Guest bluesxman
I actually missed it first time... but then I found it on the special features (there is a 'making of' of the wedding scene) and was left feeling empty and confused - thinking it would be an american tv special or something - however' date=' a few days later Scott and I went to the fine etablishment that is the Global VHS holburn branch... to find that Hugh was watching it... we all sobbed about how we were puzzled by the special feature... then God rewarded us... the credits rolled and it emerged in all it's beauty. Our eyes glazed like delighted children.

My favourite scene is actually on the deleted scenes... the one where he's playing Baseball/Softball and the jock goes over to him...

"What you gonna do, Napolean?"

"Yeah, well, who's the one who knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

"What?"

*Napolean slaps jock in face and flees*

The next 30-40 seconds is simply footage of him running over vast distances in panic... breathing heavely.

The wedding scene is my 2nd favourite.[/quote']

I haven't watched the deleted scenes yet! I know what the first thing i'm doing when I get home from work is now.....that sounds hilarious. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

It's gotta be one of the most feel good after watching movies I've seen in a while - the dance scene at the end is worth it alone!