aberdeen-music

Whats your favourite guitar?

JME

Guest alex.
Warwick Corvette Standard

i love mine too, it plays so nice and looks awesome. been through the wars a bit too...but that's what you get is suppose with the natural wood finish on it. looking to get another warwick (hopefully soon) possibly a corvette but not certain.

i love mine too' date=' it plays so nice and looks awesome. been through the wars a bit too...but that's what you get is suppose with the natural wood finish on it. looking to get another warwick (hopefully soon) possibly a corvette but not certain.[/quote']

Would you be selling your old one?

i love my japanese '62 reissue precision with the badass II bridge and EMGs and it's the bass i've played the most but i can't help but feel that my most recent investment, the 85 all black jazz special which came with EMGs and is in getting a badass II bridge on it is the bass i've been looking for all these years. it just feels right to play it. not the most expensive by a long shot but it's definately got something magic about it.

/x