aberdeen-music

Does anyone want to drive 10ew on tour in March?

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

Hello, you might remember me from such threads as "to all the cunting cunts who have my avatar" and "Watch out! There's a shark in the water".

10 Easy Wishes are going to play 5 Scottish dates in March starting from the 22nd to the 3..4...5 uhhhhm 26th. Is that 5 days? I don't know. Anyway.....I'm the only one who can drive in the band, but I don't have a car I can take away for a week, or the age which would allow us to hire a van. Soooooooo we need someone who would like to drive 10 easy Wishes around in either their car or a van for very little pay. The only consolation we can offer is that it will be a lot of fun, except for the fact you will have to listen to us play some songs occasionally. And also Tom snores.

Please reply if you can help!

Originally posted by Heather_Small:

If I pass my driving test I would prob be able to drive you!!! but I think I have to go down to stirling on one of those days for an open day thingy.

H xx

The likelihood is that we'll be pretty close to Stirlingshire wherever we are on that day...and we usually don't load in to the venue 'til tea-time. Which means a trip to an open day in Stirling wouldn't really be a problem. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

halt bar i think. it's near studentville apparently. hateful and shatterhand are playing too

Niiiice one! Aye Halt Bar aint too far from me, I'll defo be there.

Apologies to you guys but I had to resort to taping your cds from my brother rather than buying any from you cos I'm v.poor :( But if it's any consolation I am very much loving them and playing very loud in my flat, annoying my flatmates, hoorah!! Good effort guys!

Damn it damn it damn it, I am muchos annoyed to have to decline the offer of a night's entertainment and surf punk madness courtesy of 10 Easy Wishes in the fine city of Glasgow cos I have to go to stinking Inverness!!!! Yes indeed I am very disappointed, but have no fear, I shall plug you guys down here and convince many others to go along in my place!!!!