aberdeen-music

Raging SpeedHorn/Johnny Truant....

medichi

...were ACE last night. J.T had a muted response, but the new tunes sound crushing, and Speedhorn were one of the best metal gigs I've ever seen - Bloody Kev adds a Iron Monkey-esque gargle to the proceedings, and they were brutal as fuck - best metal pit I've seen in aaaages too....

Whoa, I used to hate Raging Speedhorn when their first album came out, but I heard a new song the other day and they sound a lot better.

Have to see JT again, I was worried that they were changing, but hell if they're going in an Eden Maine direction, can't be bad thing. Unless in the lyrics department...

Guest Nikola Tesla
Eden Maine meets Killswitch probably sums it up....

Doesn't sound like a good combination to me.. but if I remeber correctly I'm shure that the new stuff don't sound too much like KSE.

...were ACE last night. J.T had a muted response' date=' but the new tunes sound crushing, and Speedhorn were one of the best metal gigs I've ever seen - Bloody Kev adds a Iron Monkey-esque gargle to the proceedings, and they were brutal as fuck - best metal pit I've seen in aaaages too....[/quote']

I only found out Frank had left yesterday and was a little gutted as his vocals are ace and he is a very big part of the whole sound but Medichi you fill me with a little more confidence about the future of the Speedhorn.

.......roll on Download :rockon::rockon::rockon:

speedhorn! no frank! noooooooo! hell com back. yeah he will. he better. hes gotttaaa

adam from kse produced the new jt cd didnt he? could explain a killswitchy sound. repercussions is actually probably my favourite album of all times. i love it to bits. and ambient-y parts are nothing new for them. i also love the bloodening. its fucking ace hope the new album is gonna be awesome like that too.