aberdeen-music

Radio Lucifer news (there's a fair bit)

Afro Droid

If interested...

First up, we're going to be appearing on the next 'A Fistful More of Rock &Roll' compilation, part of long series of rn'r compilations that have featured the likes of The Supersuckers, Danko Jones, The Donnas, The Murder City Devils, Alabama Thunder Pussy, Zeke, The Dwarves, Electric Frankenstein, Turbonegro and loads more. we'll be putting on a newly recorded tune, leading us onto....

We're recording a new EP with Iain of 44s fame, expect it in the shops around July/August, we'll also be touring in August, afterwhich we'll be doing a month's residency at the Moorings, playing our own set, covers and a few surprises - more details closer to the time.

But Before that, we'll be playing in THE TUNNELS, WEDNESDAY 15th JUNE, with Noise Pollution, Pure Lead and Aurora. Much rockin' to be had!

Myself and Jimmy Lucifer will also be providing out rythymical services to NEIL LEYTON at his residency at Cafe Drummonds in July. I'll start another thread about that....

:band:

If interested...

First up' date=' we're going to be appearing on the next 'A Fistful More of Rock &Roll' compilation, part of long series of rn'r compilations that have featured the likes of The Supersuckers, Danko Jones, The Donnas, The Murder City Devils, Alabama Thunder Pussy, Zeke, The Dwarves, Electric Frankenstein, Turbonegro and loads more. we'll be putting on a newly recorded tune, leading us onto....

Myself and Jimmy Lucifer will also be providing out rythymical services to NEIL LEYTON at his residency at Cafe Drummonds in July. I'll start another thread about that....

:band:[/quote']

Sounds like excellent news lad! :)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Indeed' date=' were looking forward to playing with the Lucifer lads. Should be a good night :cheers:[/quote']

Change of plan, eh? Thanks for letting me know.