aberdeen-music

Sunday Welfare football

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Bob Double Jack
i think i smell a rat

it's tuesday

Last game was postponed from Sunday because of the Dons game - game was a league decider, with us being 2 points behind the team we were playing, and needing to win, which we roundly did 5-2.

all we need now is Liverpool to win tonight and i will probably done for masturbation in public.

Again. :D

Also, Welfare isnt that rough -but Sunday Amateurs at Garthdee is mental. I played 4 games a few years ago, butleft because we always had 2-3 players sent off, invariably after they had a half time can of lager (honestly). Welfare standard is actually not too bad.

Last game was postponed from Sunday because of the Dons game - game was a league decider' date=' with us being 2 points behind the team we were playing, and needing to win, which we roundly did 5-2.

all we need now is Liverpool to win tonight and i will probably done for masturbation in public.

Again. :D

Also, Welfare isnt that rough -but Sunday Amateurs at Garthdee is mental. I played 4 games a few years ago, butleft because we always had 2-3 players sent off, invariably after they had a half time can of lager (honestly). Welfare standard is actually not too bad.[/quote']

I'm getting involved with this league on Sunday with a brand spanking new team, I've heard the bottom division is realtively easy with half the teams being rubbish and the other half being leg breakers, is this true?

Guest Bob Double Jack
I'm getting involved with this league on Sunday with a brand spanking new team' date=' I've heard the bottom division is realtively easy with half the teams being rubbish and the other half being leg breakers, is this true?[/quote']

The quality in the 2nd division is not great,but sunday welfare is a man's game and if you are gonna get it, you've got to be able to dish it out, and to a certain extent, look after yourself!

Guest Bob Double Jack
Were you?

Three strikes and your out anyway.

And I'm not talking Californian law.

No. i managed to find a concealed public phone box with those one way vision pictures on them . I could see abody but they could couldnt see me.

Voyeurism is the future! :D