aberdeen-music

Megadeth street team!

Chewbacca

Hey all you deth fans,just wandering if anyone is interested in joining the Megadeth street team,i know al you deth fans are hiding out there somewhere.

The kinda stuff we will be doing is basically promoting Megadeth in every possible way,goin to gigs, handing out flyers and stuff like that.

If your interested please contact me.later duders :rockon:

you guys obvuiously dont get the point so just shut up' date='the only thing anyone ever seems to do on this forums is moan and you are no help at all. :down:[/quote']

medichi is right in his thinking that setting up a street team for a band who has only 1 gig in the uk left and no studio albums does seem a bit pointless. I ain't moaning just pointing out that Megadeth as a band are wrapping up.

If however your starting a street team to promote Dave Mustaine's future work thats a different matter all together.

Good luck anyway :up:

Exactly, it seems pointless as they are coming to an end...

PLUS

Promoting Megadeth? Megadeth are one of the LAST bands that need promoting anyway, chances are most people that are going to be into Megadeth know about them already and chances are you're going to just irritate other people handing them flyers telling them to listen to Megadeth...you won't be doing them any favours....but be my guest.

Exactly' date=' it seems pointless as they are coming to an end...

PLUS

Promoting Megadeth? Megadeth are one of the LAST bands that need promoting anyway, chances are most people that are going to be into Megadeth know about them already and chances are you're going to just irritate other people handing them flyers telling them to listen to Megadeth...you won't be doing them any favours....but be my guest.[/quote']

Why dont you promote some of the local bands such as Black Atom or Risatonica? it's a bit more of a challenge and therfore more rewarding i would have thought.

If you haven't heard these band there playing the Moorings this saturday in support to Eminence from brazil.

Be there or be square :D

....see its as easy as that :up:

Why dont you promote some of the local bands such as Black Atom or Risatonica? it's a bit more of a challenge and therfore more rewarding i would have thought.

If you haven't heard these band there playing the Moorings this saturday in support to Eminence from brazil.

Good. Call.

wow thats damn good thinkin,i never thought of that,i just joined the megadeth street team so i dont cleary know what i have to do,i just know a couple of folk in it.

unfortunantly iv got a party to go to this saturday but it would be cool to have a Black Atom team,i will see what they say in the black atom forums. :rockon: