aberdeen-music

Fucked up dreams

Rach_69

You know when you're in that 1/2 asleep state of mind? Well sometimes i'd be 1/2 dreaming and think i was being possessed, which was actually pretty scary because it felt so real and i thought i was still awake.

Mostly in my dreams im running away from people trying to kill me which is quite worrying, and repetitive. It's like constantly replaying Halloween in my head...except he wants to kill me. I usually wake up just as he is about to stab me.

I have the best/worst dreams though. My friends think i need to see a dream counsellor person because they are so fucked up.

Guest Gasss
You know when you're in that 1/2 asleep state of mind? Well sometimes i'd be 1/2 dreaming and think i was being possessed' date=' which was actually pretty scary because it felt so real and i thought i was still awake.

Mostly in my dreams im running away from people trying to kill me which is quite worrying, and repetitive. It's like constantly replaying Halloween in my head...except he wants to kill me. I usually wake up just as he is about to stab me.

I have the best/worst dreams though. My friends think i need to see a dream counsellor person because they are so fucked up.[/quote']

When you're half asleep you can have hypnagogic (going to sleep) or hypnopompic (waking) hallucinations. They're pretty common. Another common one is sleep paralysis which I sometimes get. I start to wake up and become partly aware of my surroundings but get "stuck" at some point and can't move or speak. it's real good fun, just like my recurring dream of being stabbed.

:down:

dreams are just things that are bothering you mixed in with your fantasies and fears

well' date=' thats how i define them anyway :rolleyes:[/quote']

not always, i often dream of my old house which i havent lived there since i was 11 and i dont really think about it. People i havent thought about in years often end up in my dreams. crazy.

Guest MarkJDelaney
Moy dreemziz nevr haf ny1 of off abradeenmoosak coz i iz specsul

werd

EH! What the funk kind of language is that? What does that even SAY?!

Last night I had a strange dream- me and my grandma went to visit Sally from Corination Street, and there was a weird noise in her bathroom so I went to have a look and she had locked a baby in there. Then she went crazy and stared shouting and screaming, so I had to look after the baby. Then it skipped and me and Hugh Grant were hill walking. I have weird dreams.

One time I had fourteen fingers on one hand, that was horrible, they were all different shapes and sizes.... Another was that my mum was trying to take over Macduff, she put two of my friends in a glass box and was going to kill them. Yeah I can't remember anymore right now.