aberdeen-music

What did we think of MYLO - and what about CUT COPY?

Luke

Was at the Mylo gig last night.

All in all a nice night.

Mylo did what he needed... with a good performances of his album. Would have thought he may have put in some other stuff aswell but no. Sounded like the lemon tree sound system maybe did not do the Mylo sound quite the justice it deserved. Am going to see him at the Skye music festival so will see what he does then.

As for cut copy. A bit uninspiring although reasonably good. I think if they get rid of the singing they would improve their sounds a %100.

All in a good night but maybe not worth the 13.50 door tax.

What is any one elses thoughts?

Luke

What exactly does Mylo do live? Reckon it was just a Dat/CDR you were listening to?

I saw him last time, Mylo is CHEESE in a soggy sandwich wrapped in "retro

its all been done better the 1st time round" = Absolute Rip Off the Kids who have more money than sense.........

I saw him last time' date=' Mylo is CHEESE in a soggy sandwich wrapped in "retro

its all been done better the 1st time round" = Absolute Rip Off the Kids who have more money than sense.........[/quote']

That may well be true... so what albums/artists are you going to recomend for these "Kids" to listen to in order that they can become educated?

Bunch of miserable sods on this board :D I had a great time last night

Only caught the last cut copy song' date=' sounded alright though,[/quote']

Yeah... I agree... what ever you want to call the music, it was a good night!

I saw him last time' date=' Mylo is CHEESE in a soggy sandwich wrapped in "retro

its all been done better the 1st time round" = Absolute Rip Off the Kids who have more money than sense.........[/quote']

you sound like my bloody dad!

"retro its all been done better the 1st time round"

the way i see it... all this stuff may sound retro or whatever... but it might sound new and fresh to somebody hearing that style for the first time. that can be important.

mylo's ok. i just have issues with that argument... directly from my father! bloody musos... *grumble grumble* :D

• 2 weeks later...