aberdeen-music

metal again second post!!!

fatboy

Eeerrrm' date=' sorry to be picky, but I think you might be a little confused with the "bands" part of the profile, Mr. Shand. Or maybe I'm missing something....[/quote']

erm... calum I think you may be a little confused, this is an area for posting replies to advertisements of a musical endeavour, not an area to be a condescending little smart ass....

erm... calum I think you may be a little confused' date=' this is an area for posting replies to advertisements of a musical endeavour, not an area to be a condescending little smart ass....[/quote']

Since when was politely offering advice to (fairly) new members condescending?

If it offends him then I'm sorry. I meant no offence.

Since when was politely offering advice to (fairly) new members condescending?

If it offends him then I'm sorry. I meant no offence.

the elipses and the tone of your statement suggested otherwise, now be a good little boy and only delve into matters which concern you. Now off to bed you little scamp, you don't want to be late for school :D

the elipses and the tone of your statement suggested otherwise' date=' now be a good little boy and only delve into matters which concern you. Now off to bed you little scamp, you don't want to be late for school :D[/quote']

I'm three years younger than you. Big deal.

Was me pointing something out to someone else a matter which concerned you? By your logic, no.

Now be a good sponge and run along to the dole queue. :D

(See, anyone can take cheap digs at people)