aberdeen-music

Aussie Floyd

Wishbone G

Guest Cowboy Dan

Holy shit, I never realised it was so soon, I may venture along, see what my dad says. I went and saw them the last 2 times they came up here, they are truly unbelievable!

My old band supported them many years ago away up beyond Inverness somewhere, and they were incredible. No sign of them at all until 45 minutes before showtime when they rolled up in a fleet of transits with matching reg plates. They had their own pa, and managed to take down the existing rig, set up their own huge system, linecheck, and start bang on time. Unbelievably professional. I stood at the front, 2nd bottle of red in hand and watched one of the best gigs I've ever seen. They had all the visuals projected onto the back wall of this huge marquee, and just looked and sounded amazing.

All nice guys too, but they were pretty cagey about how they managed to sound so exactly right. One of them sort of let slip that they had a fair bit of help from a certain band themselves...