aberdeen-music

Does any1 need cheap transport to Download?

~Joanna~

Thank you very much Kev' date=' for your money! And to who ever mets me on Tuesday the 24th- my name is Steph and I'll probabley be wearing a Johnny Traunt or Slipknot t-shirt, so just outside one-up again at 1pm, and if you can't find me just shout my name!

This will be the last time any of us are in Aberdeen, so please try and get there. Thanks again.[/quote']

Its ok. I know who you are anyway so I'll meet you next week.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really posted up on this thread in a bit' date=' it seems like im neglecting my bus duties, im not, im just lazy. But yeah thanks to Kev, much appreciated, and ill see anyone else who is there on Tuesday.

LET THE METAL COMMENCE IN 3WEEKS...[/quote']

*Incredibly high-pitched power metal voice*

"Meeetttaaalllll isssssss forrreeeevvvveerrrrrrrrr!!!!"

Yeah, so like, I met you too then? I was so like, urgh, I didn't even ask, that was rude. Oh well, yeah, an apology, or a beer (or seven) at the festival for that will be waiting for you next time.

Guest haigyman

Yeah' date=' so like, I met you too then? I was so like, urgh, I didn't even ask, that was rude. Oh well, yeah, an apology, or a beer (or seven) at the festival for that will be waiting for you next time.[/quote']

you were like..."urgh" ?

No' date=' but I did stand there blabbering on about meaningless shit for the entire 15 minutes without thinking to ask. It was more urgh, as in, socially repulsive.[/quote']

Well read up on something interesting before you get on the bus with us then.

Guest haigyman
Well read up on something interesting before you get on the bus with us then.

like...

did you know that there are FIVE scottish league teams who's names begin AND end with the same letter.

Yeah' date=' so like, I met you too then? I was so like, urgh, I didn't even ask, that was rude. Oh well, yeah, an apology, or a beer (or seven) at the festival for that will be waiting for you next time.[/quote']

It was amusing when you started talking about your hair,lol. Was that nervousness?

Yay! I get free beer! Im the one who coincidentally looks VERY similar to my avatar...the one with the mini-mohawk in other words. The girl that was with us was Kimbe, the smaller one with a spongebob bag.

yeah iv told andy but hell have to make his own way into town cos he hasnt given me the money due to me not seeing him in a while. He knows when and where, but ive been allowed to take my lunch half and hour earlier so ill be at 1up around 1/quater to-ish. :D