aberdeen-music

Creative Zen Mirco help

Metarie

I just got my shiney new toy today and once I'd installed all teh stuff that came with it my Windows Media Player started taking ages to rip tracks from a Cd onto my computer. It's been ripping The Dresden Dolls for over 2 hours now and only on track 8 of 12. Anyone know how to sort it? I've tried restarting/reinstalling/different programmes already.

It's so frustrating! :swearing:

Haha, that thing, too confusing for me. I went to go play my tunes that I'd quickly put on but hadn't actually formatted the menu so nothing worked. Duh. And it took off all the artist and album tags from tracks I already had on iTunes. Pain in the ass.

Handy little beast though, I loves it. Nice and pink too with surprisingly awesome sound.

Good to see the problem's fixed. :)

Erm' date=' what was the solution if you don't mind me asking? Becasue I'm having the same problem,but not as bad. I would like to get it sorted before my player comes back (it broke! :'()[/quote']

I uninstalled the disk that came with it and then only reinstalled the Zen Mirco Media Explorer I opened that and it asked if i wanted to rip music from a CD so I crossed my fingers and it worked. You can just pop it into your player instead of ripping to the computer and then the player. Don't know if you'll be able to be sure it's sorted until you get your player back though.

I didn't realise it wasn't coloured al the way round otherwise I'd have gone for purple or something. Mine's black, just because i thought it would look slinky and sexy but it looks a little daft having a white behind ^_^

It was a rather battered fedora that some ned took a fancy to when he was on his way home in the evening. My boyfriend would have argued but apparently this guys face had so many scars that they actually altered the shape of it, and he was acting rather strangely, so, as he put it, better to lose his hat than his wallet or his phone. Personally, I get rather wound up about people like that thinking they can merely grab whatever possesions they fancy...