aberdeen-music

After a blip we still want to play with Atom!

Hog

Element are well up for playing with Atom! Lets get this working. A night of metal :rockon:

Were practically a new band' date=' Jaimi left. Were going heavier now. After a chat, who would we love to support, you guys :cheers:[/quote']

Well, we're kinda booked up until late July or August... besides Hog, I thought you didn't really like us? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
nah' date=' i dont hate you guys, dont listen to Jake lol[/quote']

I am happy to provide the truth at any time, pay no mind to this back-tracking and conniving.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Shut up you bag :D

You know, when you clearly said...........

Only jesting, Hoglet. It's good for morale. Why not get Risactonia in on it? That would be one hell of a metal three-way.

• 2 weeks later...
And the 2 Rachs will be right at the front :)

Minus novelty lightsaber er... toys... :(

teehee well you never know, we still have time! and if we cant find them then, erm, DIY ones?!? haha a trip to toymaster, trip to ann summers (as i wouldnt own such a horrible "toy" personally :rolleyes: ) and some duct tape = VOILA! :D

teehee well you never know' date=' we still have time! and if we cant find them then, erm, DIY ones?!? haha a trip to toymaster, trip to ann summers (as i wouldnt own such a horrible "toy" personally :rolleyes: ) and some duct tape = VOILA! :D[/quote']

It may take me until October to find one... but I shall endeavour to get one for your birthday, how's that? ;)