aberdeen-music

FAO: Drummers, people who buy musical equipment from pawn shops.

Afro Droid

Our Drummer, Oggy, had his house broken into this week. His cymbals and snare drum were nicked by some pikey cunt; and he's understandable gutted (he's used to playing drums 3-4 hours per day, every day).

I'll find out what exactly was stolen (brand names, sizes ect) and post 'em, but if anyone spots a purple metallic snare drum in the likes of Cash Converters etc - let us know.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Our Drummer' date=' Oggy, had his house broken into this week. His cymbals and snare drum were nicked by some pikey cunt; and he's understandable gutted (he's used to playing drums 3-4 hours per day, every day).

I'll find out what exactly was stolen (brand names, sizes ect) and post 'em, but if anyone spots a purple metallic snare drum in the likes of Cash Converters etc - let us know.[/quote']

You should notify cash converters and pawn shops etc.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Nah' date=' he lives in Bridge of Don (Denmore). Me and James live in Tilly,[/quote']

Hardcore!

Want to know something that is very poo, delivering post in tilly!

Guest Zeenat Aman
You're our postie?!

No thankfully, but years ago I posted to those horrid skyscrapers and later to Formartine Road etc. I'm back at Kitty depot, so one day I may be yer postie!!!

:D

No thankfully' date=' but years ago I posted to those horrid skyscrapers and later to Formartine Road etc. I'm back at Kitty depot, so one day I may be yer postie!!!

:D[/quote']

We're on Tillydrone Ave, a safe distance from the badlands, the houses on Formartine road look rough as hell.

Guest Zeenat Aman
We're on Tillydrone Ave' date=' a safe distance from the badlands, the houses on Formartine road look rough as hell.[/quote']

Tis the dogs and giro seekers that concern me, but yes, the buildings stink as well. Needles, poo, piss(both human and animal). The summer heat used to bring out the best in em hehehe!

There are lots of places like this in the deen!

:down:

Guest Main Agent
We're on Tillydrone Ave' date=' a safe distance from the badlands, the houses on Formartine road look rough as hell.[/quote']

Heh, "badlands" heh!

I remember sitting outside in the car with a 50 year old guy who was just "out" after thirteen years for police murder, while his 16 year old crack ho girfriend went in for some rocks,

Fuck, it rained like fuck that night,

"badlands" heh!

Our Drummer' date=' Oggy, had his house broken into this week. His cymbals and snare drum were nicked by some pikey cunt; and he's understandable gutted (he's used to playing drums 3-4 hours per day, every day).

I'll find out what exactly was stolen (brand names, sizes ect) and post 'em, but if anyone spots a purple metallic snare drum in the likes of Cash Converters etc - let us know.[/quote']

He has my sympathies, I know how that feels...

Let us know the details, and I'll keep a look out.

He probably has done already, but it's a good idea to let Bruce Millers, R&b and Prosound know too.