aberdeen-music

Even Better News For Metal Fans !

Fast Caz

NAPALM DEATH, CARCASS Members To Guest On JAMES MURPHY's DEATH Tribute Album - Mar. 31, 2005

NAPALM DEATH bassist Shane Embury has posted the following message on the group's official web site:

"Me and Barney [Greenway, NAPALM DEATH singer] went down to Andy Sneap's studio in Derbyshire Easter Monday to record some guest bass and vocals on James Murphy's DEATH tribute album. Driven there by our trusty friend Mole, we met up with a few old friends you may have heard of. Namely Bill Steer, Ken Owen and Jeff Walker from CARCASS. Barney recorded vocals to 'Baptized in Blood' and I recorded the bass for the track 'Pull the Plug' which also featured Bill on guitar! That track is the first recording me and Bill have done together since 1989's 'Mentally Murdered' EP. Needless to say, it was a fun day catching up and a total blast from the past. Check out the picture and more news soon."

http://www.napalmdeath.org/news//data/upimages/deathtribute.jpgcopy.jpg

Ohh my could this be

I smell the reek of a carcass reunion

*SP-UNK-KKKKKKKKKK*

The only two bands I wanna ever see reform are Carcass and Sepultura (with Max' date=' obviously...)[/quote']

Sepultura reforming with Max would scare me as what a dogs dinner Soulfly are :down:

Now the Testament and Anthrax short reformations that does intrest me and Carcass too :up: