A fresh start...

PaulDW

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

a bunch of half-assed bands that aren't ever leaving the boundaries of this lousy 'scene'.

Don't really want to add more fuel to this, but I'd be fucking mortified if Spike came anywhere near the boundaries of the local "scene". It's something I choose to distance myself from. Belgium's done more for us than this town.

Don't really want to add more fuel to this' date=' but I'd be fucking mortified if Spike came anywhere near the boundaries of the local "scene". It's something I choose to distance myself from. Belgium's done more for us than this town.[/quote']

What about Belarus?

Firstly I would like to apologise to everyone for being rude. I had smoked half an ounce of crack before my last rant so as you can imagine I was pretty highly strung! Goddamn drugs and their less than positive effects.

I didn't mean anything I said and reading it back now I feel a bit foolish.

I hope you can all forgive me, especially Hog because I called him bald. I know you're not bald Hog, but sometimes you make me so mad that I have to call you rude names

love from Jamesy x x x

(may or may not be Dan Atom under Jamesy's account...)

TEH ROFL LOL LMAO!!!!111111 :D

Don't really want to add more fuel to this' date=' but I'd be fucking mortified if Spike came anywhere near the boundaries of the local "scene". It's something I choose to distance myself from. Belgium's done more for us than this town.[/quote']

If you choose to distance yourself from the scene then why do you post on here and play gigs in Aberdeen?

Dan Atom (not Jamesy) so please don't get angry at him

Not sure if Jake distances himself totally from the scene. Certainly Jake does a lot of work regarding Spike by sending stuff to grind comps,magazines etc around the world.

To be recommended in a magazine by a Belgian grind legend which also had a Devy interview gave me a stiffy! lol