aberdeen-music

want to see goldblade for free? can you provide them with a comfy floor for the nite?

The Ghost Of Fudge

hi

goldblade are playing in aberdeen on friday night. you might have noticed. i've mentioned it a couple of times before on this site. :D

last time they played up here, fudge were in the fortunate position of occupying three entire floors in a house on king street. we had too many rooms for the amount of stuff we had, so giving goldblade a couple of rooms to crash in was no problem... but now... now, we're all in different, comparitively tiny flats.

THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT

if you can provide a floor or two for goldblade to crash on after their gig on friday night (let's take them to moshulu and get drunk!), i'll let you into the gig for free. plus, you get to hang out with goldblade. we watched england play denmark (the southerners won 3-0) with them in the fudge flat, and can report they're all lovely, you'll have a great time, they're friendly chaps, it'll be fun, etc.

i'd put them up in my gaff, but anyone who's seen it will understand why space is a rather big issue!

so...

whaddyasay? anyone (or two) able to provide somewhere for goldblade to stay on friday night? please?

We could re-create the strictly hardcore video in your flat. DIFFERENT STYLES!

I'd film it. The visual feast of everyone creating their own unique style would be truly magnificent. We'd need some bloooooooooones, though! And a brass section for the finale.

John Robb (Gold Blade frontman and "100 best of" T.V. personality) has previous for waking up at 7am and leading the entire band on a 5 - mile run. Down the beach. In the pissing cold and rain. This is entirely true. Ask Dave fae the Needles. He doesnae drink, either! A signed copy of his Stone Roses book would make a lovely return for letting a celebrity kip on yir sofa!