aberdeen-music

65daysofstatic + fickle public + copy ha_ho - Wed 20th April 05

chilli

65daysofstatic + fickle public + copy_ haho - Wed 20th April 05

interesting music promotions & drakes productions have joined together to present

a stunningly wonderful night featuring the band whoose live shows are already

legendary & supports who will be inspired by the opportunity to support a band

who are very special.

The Tunnels

Carnegie's Brae

Wed 20th April 05

Doors 8.00pm

Entrance 5.00

65daysofstatic (2nd only scottish date)

fickle public

copy_haho

SINGLE OF THE WEEK 2

65DAYSOFSTATIC Hole (Monotreme) OK, so what did you expect us to say, they are thrillingly brilliant after all, and this track is on ORGAN RADIO 21 and we have been championing them since the first demo landed here. We cant get enough of 65DAYS and every play is as fresh as the first. Seven tracks and a video (for Retreat) and more of that g-g-glitching post-rock euphoria that you just have to stop for. 65Days really are breathtaking, 65Daysofstatic are arms-stretched-out-wide-eyes-closed-head-back brilliance - theyre the best wave you ever rode, the best run you ever made, theyre the best colour you ever saw. Youve probably heard Hole by now, the other tracks here are from the wrong side of the tracks (or the train). Post-rock drum nbass slices that twinkle and twitch and rush at you when you turn. Grandeur, progressive grandeur, spliced beats, intense melodies, prog rock cool, very Phantomsmasher this time, and shimmering and fraught and look, you need 65DAYS. www.monotremerecords.com / www.65daysofstatic.com

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the _ though. It makes you guys that much more pretentious. Which is hard to do. I love you.

the _ is gone for now.

your right though, apparently we're as ostentatious as they come - we'll probably end up 'rocking out' - i hear thats pretty scene right now. i love you.

• 2 weeks later...