aberdeen-music

VIOLENT MINDS (USA) & RESTLESS YOUTH (NL) SAT MAY 7TH

Dizzy Storm

my armn has a massive red mark/bruise on it from falling over onto the drumkit during Malignant Tumour with Roddy on top of me last night. Also included was Roddy landing on his head, a 5-person-base human pyramid and more crwod surfing than humanly possible. if this gig matches up to last night in Edinburgh, it'll be one hell of a fucking night.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Filthpact blew the touring bands away last night. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed both bands but there's just something that clicked last night totally with the venue, sound and performance for them. Mitch's vocals are something else and the band's just so tight.

I re-iterate earlier threats made last night that if you all don't keep playing in bands (I know at least Teabags has other musical concerns) it would be an utter travesty. Good show guys :)

Cheers for the kind words regarding Filthpact' date=' Sat night was brilliant cheers to all involved especially Shaz for asking us to play, roll on Sept 3rd.....[/quote']

Mitch I would play any kind of guitar that was guaranteed your scream behind it :)

You guys were even more amazing than I've come to expect!

Guest stuartmaxwell

the violent minds 7 inch i bought looks rather cool. cant wait to hea rit later

those pics will come too

great great gig.

I was fuckin steamboats. Got home fine though. Possible drinking panic fuck again tonight.

He always gets home fine! He has some kind of implant that allows him to traverse Aberdeen in all manner of states!

It always cheers me up to see you gurning at the DJ booth and despite having possibly the most unsuitable taste for MUD club requesting of everyone in the club you don't make stoopid requests for songs.

I'm sure you'll change that now that I've praised you however *curses*

He always gets home fine! He has some kind of implant that allows him to traverse Aberdeen in all manner of states!

It always cheers me up to see you gurning at the DJ booth and despite having possibly the most unsuitable taste for MUD club requesting of everyone in the club you don't make stoopid requests for songs.

I'm sure you'll change that now that I've praised you however *curses*

there's no point in me making requests in moshulu, almost ever. Asides from Tool, I know whatever i request is not going to get played. I just get on with it. Tell Alex I'll be along with his hoody tonight.

there's no point in me making requests in moshulu' date=' almost ever. Asides from Tool, I know whatever i request is not going to get played. I just get on with it. Tell Alex I'll be along with his hoody tonight.[/quote']

Shall do.

You should make up a CD of pure terror for James in time for Carnage next month at Moshulu ;)