aberdeen-music

VIOLENT MINDS (USA) & RESTLESS YOUTH (NL) SAT MAY 7TH

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell
Now now those Pelican drug rumours were just that.

Rumours...

oi, you just make sure you play some pelican and desalvo (which is being arranged for you as we speak)

oi' date=' you just make sure you play some pelican and desalvo (which is being arranged for you as we speak)[/quote']both Desalvo demos and live set from Westport bar acquird. shall be written to CD for Saturday.

And Maxy, you can bring the Pelican. Australasia preferably(DROUGHT!!). Anything else, just good.

both Desalvo demos and live set from Westport bar acquird. shall be written to CD for Saturday.

And Maxy' date=' you can bring the Pelican. Australasia preferably(DROUGHT!!). Anything else, just good.[/quote']

Ant says if it's nae punk it's nae gaen on.

Guest stuartmaxwell

well i have both australasia (vinyl) and the ep (cd)

HOWEVER, i also have "March into the sea" (the new one) which is truly awesome, it also has a certain Justin K Broadrick remix of Angel Tears, which is VERY VERY special

i will bring

adam, you know how djing is, you got to keep the crowd happy, pelican and desalvo are crowd pleasers, plus we will steal ant for a while :)

For some reason I think I am supposed to be doing something that night but I feel thet when I remember what it is I may cancell it and go to this instead.

What size is the venue? I have never been

apparently its not too bad. maybe a little bigger than drakes.

ive heard rumours that the stage is like 4 feet high. this scares me.

Sounds like a decent size anyway.

I like high stages' date=' it mens small people can see from the back and that is a good thing.

Are you scared you might fall off the stage mid preformance and with it being 4 feet high hurt yourself?[/quote']no, i just dont like being taller than everyone.

What size is the venue?

it actually can hold a few hundred!! but its split into 2 rooms with the bar and seating area in one and archways through to the stage area.....

its kinda dark and dingy, been owned and used by many folk over the years, hosting all different genres of music...a classy venue just perfect for a punk gig!! hehe!

it actually can hold a few hundred!! but its split into 2 rooms with the bar and seating area in one and archways through to the stage area.....

its kinda dark and dingy' date=' been owned and used by many folk over the years, hosting all different genres of music...a classy venue just perfect for a punk gig!! hehe![/quote']

Shit of course! I went to a few of the drum 'n' bass nights that Hartnoll from my uni course DJed. Should be a pleasing venue for Filthpact et al. Doubly looking forward to it now! :)

Guest stuartmaxwell

what do you mean final? filthpact cant be splitting???!!???

you *cant* play your last show at the moorings pub, dont split filthpact

what do you mean final? filthpact cant be splitting???!!???

you *cant* play your last show at the moorings pub' date=' dont split filthpact[/quote']

The last show (at least on this continent) will be in a squat in Hackney on Sept 23rd, the last Aberdeen show however will be in the moorings on the 3rd as mentioned with a lineup to suit the occasion.