aberdeen-music

Do you like Black Atom, then check these out...

Dan G

BLAZE - The Tenth Dimension -> got a copy of, pretty good.

AREA 54 - No Visible Scars -> yet to hear

DREAM THEATER - Images and Words -> got. one of the best albums of all time, highly recommended.

ICED EARTH - Something Wicked This Way Comes -> don't have the album but the tracks I've heard off it are really good.

SYMPHONY X - The Oddyssey -> same as above, though I don't own any Symphony X albums at all!

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Dan Atom:

Whose heard or got them all?

If it is a show-off contest, I may well win this......

BLAZE - The Tenth Dimension: Heard it, not as good as 'Silicon Messiah' though. Almost saw them live.

AREA 54 - No Visible Scars: Have seen them live, are pretty good, but this album is nowt special, in my humble opinion.

DREAM THEATER - Images and Words: A very proficient albumby an accomplished band. Will see them live on Friday, much to the chagrin of my bandmates. :D

ICED EARTH - Something Wicked This Way Comes: Uhhhh, it's alright. Give me 'Horror Show' any day of the week, though. Almost saw them live, alas a near miss.

SYMPHONY X - The Oddyssey: Fucking awesome album. Saw them live, and they very nearly showed Stratovarius up.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dan Atom:

If you like us then you will more than likely enjoy these albums:

BLAZE - The Tenth Dimension

AREA 54 - No Visible Scars

DREAM THEATER - Images and Words

ICED EARTH - Something Wicked This Way Comes

SYMPHONY X - The Oddyssey

Whose heard or got them all?

Hey dan, thanks i like those bands, but sorry i'm not too much a fan of Iron maiden, cough, cough, err i mean Black Atom, sorry to offend:swearing: