aberdeen-music

G 'N' RTribute band

Lame Guitarist

I am thinking of trying to start a guns n roses tribute band as a wee sideline project.

Anyone interested??

This will be for good fun but also want to sound pretty damn good.

I have lots of similar gear slash uses so no probs there.

Might even sneak a bit of velvet revolver in!! :rockon:

I want to do this properly and don't want to sound like a crap cheesy version.

I am thinking of trying to start a guns n roses tribute band as a wee sideline project.

Anyone interested??

This will be for good fun but also want to sound pretty damn good.

I have lots of similar gear slash uses so no probs there.

Might even sneak a bit of velvet revolver in!! :rockon:

I want to do this properly and don't want to sound like a crap cheesy version.

dont wanna put you off the idea but there's this great guns n roses tribute band doing the rounds - they're called guns n roses....

I heard the guitarist wears a KFC bucket on his heed!!!!!!!

They don't have slash anymore though!!!

aye some chap who calls himself buckethead, although i think he's left now.....

there's been rumours of an album 'chinese democracy' for about 5 years now, maybe axl has finally given up to continue his pie eating career!

i think most people even their die hard fans have lost interest now, i was reading reviews of some of their comeback gigs and they were mainly poor but you cant always believe what you read.

you really cant have g n r without slash

anyways sorry for sabotaging this thread, but hey it means it keeps getting bumped! :)

I saw the new G'n'R a couple of years ago at Leeds festival, against all my expectations they were brilliant! Even Axl sounded good... they actually sounded a lot better than the live album of the original line-up. They restored my faith, although the non-appearance of Chinese Democracy has somewhat weakened it again...

I saw the new G'n'R a couple of years ago at Leeds festival' date=' against all my expectations they were brilliant! Even Axl sounded good... they actually sounded a lot better than the live album of the original line-up. They restored my faith, although the non-appearance of Chinese Democracy has somewhat weakened it again...[/quote']

fair point, anyway the press were always gonna be out to get them as they trundled round the global festival circuit without slash and co....

• 3 months later...
Guest bluesxman

My favourite Axl rumour is that he is thinking of re-recording Appetite For Destruction and only allowing the new version into the shops so that eventually none of the other original members will earn any money from it! The guys a legend!