aberdeen-music

Good Charlotte At The ACADEMY

Gumpy

Last night I went to see Good Charlotte at the CARLING ACADEMY...forget what anyone has told you about the general sound in the Academy, becuase it sounded fucking great last night. Good Charlotte put on a great show, unfortunatly the didn't play anything from the first album but they still played really well....looking forward to their return.

Guest pop-notmyface

o yeah, the first album was a fine example of south cal pop-punk! and the second wasnt bad either, but they only played all the worst songs off it on radio, of course, most people missed out on great songs like Wondering, The Story Of My Old Man, My Bloody Valentine and Riot Girl...

o yeah' date=' the first album was a fine example of south cal pop-punk! and the second wasnt bad either, but they only played all the worst songs off it on radio, of course, most people missed out on great songs like Wondering, The Story Of My Old Man, My Bloody Valentine and Riot Girl...[/quote']

you couldn't be more right :rockon:

but dude....they were just so....soooo good

Guest pop-notmyface
a fine example of south cal pop-punk!

i hope you were joking.

:down:

why, are they not from south california?

edit: thinking about it, they are actually from washington dc, but still. they sound californian. do i feel silly? no.

lets calm the beans they just finished playing hehe' date=' well hopefully it wont be long till they return...i was shocked we only saw one aberdonian! dan from the mighty stayover, legend![/quote']

Was you the guy with the Aberdeen uni hoodie on? I seen Dan but don't know him to speak to so...I also thought I seen one of the other guys from Stayover?...Maybe not.

GC were SOOOO GOOOOOOD! The sound was amaing but went a bit wonky in part of The Explosion's set but fixed itself. Shame they never played anything from the 1st album.Some real classic pop-punk songs on there.

Was you the guy with the Aberdeen uni hoodie on? I seen Dan but don't know him to speak to so...I also thought I seen one of the other guys from Stayover?...Maybe not.

GC were SOOOO GOOOOOOD! The sound was amaing but went a bit wonky in part of The Explosion's set but fixed itself. Shame they never played anything from the 1st album.Some real classic pop-punk songs on there.

that was most definatly me!! decent...more aberdonians at the gig of the mighty GC!

and danny....reading actually turned out pretty good as people ended up clapping for them as they played games with the crowd...