aberdeen-music

what is everyone doing now

Gumpy

Guest stuartmaxwell

just getting ready to go to stereo. i am djing this evening for the macrocosmica, loss leader and dead or american gig. gurh gurgh. vinyl ahoy.

also working on my laptop. i have two 12 month marketing proposals which i should have done yesterday but as always i left it to the last minute.

i hate my job :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ancient Mariner

Gumpy, I saw you yesterday walking down Union Street, and I can confirm to forumers that that shit-eating smirk you wear in your avatar is permanently fixed. The kind of smirk a lot of goths wear, perhaps prompted by the knowledge of their own ridiculeousness

Gumpy' date=' I saw you yesterday walking down Union Street, and I can confirm to forumers that that shit-eating smirk you wear in your avatar is permanently fixed. The kind of smirk a lot of goths wear, perhaps prompted by the knowledge of their own ridiculeousness[/quote']

I'm sure thats just how you'd say it to his face.

Guest Ancient Mariner
Gumpy a goth? I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.

Everyone knows he's an emo kid.

Just a weird one who smiles.

What the hell's wrong with walking down the street with a smile anyway?

All goths/"emo kids" smile, like they think they've got one up on the rest of humanity because they don't conform to it's norms of presentability and decency.

To me, dyed black clothes and all-black outfit equals goth

Guest *alex*
Gumpy' date=' I saw you yesterday walking down Union Street, and I can confirm to forumers that that shit-eating smirk you wear in your avatar is permanently fixed. The kind of smirk a lot of goths wear, perhaps prompted by the knowledge of their own ridiculeousness[/quote']

You utter twat. Smiling isn't smirking, there is a big difference. Gumpy is clearly smiling in his avatar, not smirking, and he should be smiling, it was taken at the Fudge Awards and it was an ace night. Walking down the street smiling is hardly a crime. Most of us can be accused of not smiling enough, it's good to see people smiling.

And, someone believes themselves to be ridiculous, surely they wouldn't be smirking? That makes no sense.

So actually think about what you say before you say it, or alternatively shut the fuck up.

(oh yes, i can be mean.)

Oh, so if a girl wears a black dress and a black jacket and black heels, she's a goth too?

HAH

All goths/"emo kids" smile' date=' like they think they've got one up on the rest of humanity because they don't conform to it's norms of presentability and decency.

To me, dyed black clothes and all-black outfit equals goth[/quote']

On saturday... he was wearing his usual light blue - far-too-slack jeans... and a scotland football top... I don't seem to remember there being any black.

I believe I was with him at the time...

Just because they don't conform to your "norms" doesn't mean that you've got any right to get up on your soap box.

Leave Gump alone, he's done fuck all to you, and I'll bet that if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen you wouldn't have the balls to slag off his "smirk" to his face.

Guest Ancient Mariner
Leave Gump alone' date=' he's done fuck all to you, and I'll bet that if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen you wouldn't have the balls to slag off his "smirk" to his face.[/color']

Would you rather I indulged in physical violence instead of the kind of tribal mud-throwing that we all indulge in?

Would you rather I indulged in physical violence instead of the kind of tribal mud-throwing that we all indulge in?

No. Did I say that? No.

But slagging someone off on an internet message board when you know you've got no repercussions coming to you is all well and good - I just bet you wouldn't have the balls to say what you've said to his face.

I said nothing about physical violence' date=' because I know he wouldn't do that.[/color']