aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
prof_lofi

experimental music showcase 3 march 17th

hi everyone,

our next showcase is scheduled for march 17th, 7:30pm. it'll have a great new 60 minute 8 speaker installation by james wyness. a live set by james, and another live set by myself, or possibly a surprise guest artist from town (if i can twist their arm to do it)...please feel very welcome to come out...here's a link, more info to come:

http://www.billthompson.org/experimentalmusicshowcase3.htm

thanx,

b.

www.billthompson.org

hi everyone' date='

our next showcase is scheduled for march 17th, 7:30pm. it'll have a great new 60 minute 8 speaker installation by james wyness. a live set by james, and another live set by myself, or possibly a surprise guest artist from town (if i can twist their arm to do it)...please feel very welcome to come out...here's a link, more info to come:

[url']http://www.billthompson.org/experimentalmusicshowcase3.htm

thanx,

b.

www.billthompson.org

Dear...

Why oh Why do things have to clash. Can't we add dates to the calender to ensure that all gigs etc can be attended by everyone. I want to go to this but the Gods have conspired against this happening.... Oh Poooo

Jim

yeah, i know...i was totally sad when we talked and realized we double-booked the night...and also very sorry i missed last night at snafu...i'm just DYING under this schedule...never again...never again..neve....

b.

Guest davetherave

Oh thats an easy decision, the st patricks night pish up wins everytime ;)

Top o the day to ya.

Welsh Dave

Dont eat the yellow snow!!