aberdeen-music

GATECHIEN - crazy french duo!! for fans of Jesus Lizard, Shellac, Fugazi

Dizzy Storm

Guest stuartmaxwell

honestly dave, you would love them. i bought their lovely red vinyl. anytime i dj it will be played, it went down well in stereo last night. pelican didnt though :(

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pelican got me nodding my head predictably enough Maxi. Good tunes all night.

Am a filthy excuse for a man today - too much rock for one weekend, managed to see 10 bands somehow. Most of em good too. Can anyone else hear that high-pitched screaming sound?

How did yer like playing with SIDCA lumpo tempo? Professional outfit aint they? Particularly when bombing bad herbal highs. Anyone gonna send me a copy of the recordings anytime soon?

Rory.

PS Saw Sharon lying in a gutter on my way to the job centre this morning. She mumbled something along the lines of "tu as an animal a la maison?" but i pretended I hadnt seen her.

PS Saw Sharon lying in a gutter on my way to the job centre this morning. She mumbled something along the lines of "tu as an animal a la maison?" but i pretended I hadnt seen her.

hahaha! cheek...

yeah, great weekend had by all, definately living up to the 'Drunk, Tired & Dirty' tour name! met loads of cool, and hospitable, people and heard lots of great bands...actually 12 in total i think, and yup my ears are still ringing! Gatechien wowed everyone wherever they went and sold lots of cds which was a great help to them. they loved scotland and will return...

and now at last a good night's sleep....!

Guest Mr Blastcap

re byre cd

eh min rory. i think dave was going to send you a copy of the mixed stuff, i'd do it me self but i'm a bit skint to buy cd-rs the mo. the drums sound great. the singings shit though.

Guest lumpo

Willy query.

Who all else bought the "Gatechien 2" CD?

I assumed it was a photo of their slugs with an instrument cable in the background, but both my wife and mate Heather think that there is, in fact, something linking their jappers.

excuse the terminology, I take the Viz.

• 2 weeks later...