Gumpy

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

09_mtv_europe_music_121860a.jpg

Cha'mone muthafucka!

youknowsit.jpg

I've got Jimmy's pimpin' medallion' date=' oh yes.

You knows it.[/color']

hahaha ace...i saw him wearing that last night and wanted to steal it, but then found more beer and forgot my plan. i do have a fosters hat though ;)

I think Rass still has mine. Or he left in Bassment. Or something.

But aye, I did not steal the medallion. Twas presented to me... or I just "forgot" to give it back...

EDIT.

I am however still covered in transfers. I took the one off my face last night which was a bugger but there was no way I was going into Uni like that.

The others are all still there...

I think Rass still has mine. Or he left in Bassment. Or something.

But aye' date=' I did not steal the medallion. Twas presented to me... or I just "forgot" to give it back...

EDIT.

I am however still [b']covered in transfers. I took the one off my face last night which was a bugger but there was no way I was going into Uni like that.

The others are all still there...

i got the one off the middle of my back off, and the one on my arm..the other seven, are still there..it BURNS when you take them off :( ...seemed like such a good idea at the time :cheers:

yep

But not as exciting as this...

Dominican Mangu - Our Answer to Mashed Potatoes

INGREDIENTS:

4 green Platano bananas (remove the skin and cut in 3 inch pieces)

2 teaspoons of salt

1 cup of water

cup of whole milk

cup of cold water (place water in your refrigerator before using, so it is cold)

5 Tablespoons of American cheese or other cheese that you like (grated or cut into small pieces so it well blend well and melt easier)

stick of butter (cold)

5 strips of bacon

Salt to taste.

PREPARATION:

In a large saucepan, Place your cut Platano bananas and add sufficient room temperature water (or from tap) to cover the bananas for boiling. Add 2 teaspoon of salt to the water. Cook or boil the bananas for 20 or 25 minutes, until soft. You do not need to boil the water first, simply place the bananas on the stove with water to begin.

Add additional water to replace the water that has boiled off, and with a lid now on the saucepan, cook for another 15 minutes.

Remove from the stove and drain off the water in your saucepan completely. Mash the bananas with a potato masher (or something similar) ~ adding the cold water from the refrigerator, cup of whole milk and your cheese that you like (you may also add chopped sweet onions if you like). After this mixture has come to the consistency of what else ~ mashed potatoes ~ Add stick of lightly salted butter.

In a frying pan, fry the 5 bacon strips. Drain off the fat from the bacon and add it to your already prepared Mangu, blending well with a wooden spoon. If you like, you may also cut the bacon into small pieces and add this also (this is optional)

Your Mangu is Ready!

montel.gif

I have damning evidence that Alex DID indeed perform and receive sexual acts on and from Montel. His signed message tells us all the story...

*coughs* nu uh, soooo didn't...

i'd do trisha though ;)

..lies, sorry, i wouldn't...*has a brain wave*...i just realised, i can't name one semi-attractive talk-show-host, male, or female..can YOU?