aberdeen-music

Kittybrewster (Dominos Pizza??)

Guest spanish guitar

Guest spanish guitar

Hi. I am looking to figure out just where the hell this is, is it on the same industrial estate as Sainsburys?

I live on George street, so any directions, street names, or anything is helpful! thanks

I have an induction for my new job, (Dominos!!! Woohoo!!) and it's at the Kittybrewster branch, where I have no idea is. I'm new to these parts. Not a local. So please if you have it in, find a way to help me find my way

Guest spanish guitar

next question;

what bus would i take to get to the place past torry with sommerfield and all that sha-bang(maybe a halfords? not sure) because thats where the new branch is, where i'm going to work, but the induction is on wednesday at kittybrewster, hence why the enquiry.

thanks for any help.

Guest spanish guitar

Thanks Matt and Rico. I just searched the website for Torry, its came up with the number 12.. I'm not that in the know with Aberdeen, outwith Torry going the direction I am refearing to what are some of the places called? Further along stops?

Again, thank you.

if you live on george street just keep walking towards the northern hotel. dominos isn't actually in the kittybrewster retail park.

The somerfields/halfords area near torry is Tullos isn't it?

I'm assuming that with your in depth geographical knowledge of Aberdeen, that you're not delivering these pizzas then?

Guest valley69
if you live on george street just keep walking towards the northern hotel. dominos isn't actually in the kittybrewster retail park.

The somerfields/halfords area near torry is Tullos isn't it?

I'm assuming that with your in depth geographical knowledge of Aberdeen' date=' that you're not delivering these pizzas then?[/quote']

aye just keep walking to the top of george street. Keep walking until you get to the northen hotel and theres a wee car park bit on the left over the road with some some shops and shit. Dominoes is next to space kitchens. Theres also a chinese down there i think. Swedish. :rockon:

Thanks Matt and Rico. I just searched the website for Torry' date=' its came up with the number 12.. I'm not that in the know with Aberdeen, outwith Torry going the direction I am refearing to what are some of the places called? Further along stops?

Again, thank you.[/quote']

if it's where i think it is then i'd get a number 5...

a street name and this website will help....

www.multimap.co.uk

:gringo: