aberdeen-music

soul destroying

Penny

got my phone stolen in the lovely 'garage' on monday night, so very upset and fucked off.

eau'd'phone..

love

over one thousand messages on it

over 400 photos

about 200 numbers

funky videos of gay guys dancin

my phone was my god!!!

now i've got to go and stalk people till i get all my numbers back.

moan over.

Guest MarkJDelaney

And have you tried phoning it? Asking your network to block the phone to make them suffer if they're trying to use it? Geez, anything than sitting moaning about it. How was it stolen? Did you put it down on the bar? Are there CCTV cameras in there?

Guest neil ex

I went to a club night at The Garage on a Saturday and I hated it. I ended up sitting in the cocktail bar by myself for an hour drinking bottles of Miller. The Indie bit on the top floor was too crowded, thus far too hot. Just wanted a seat, so alas the cocktail bit.

I was given a mobile phone about three months ago from a friend, but I haven't used it yet. I'll get round to it one day as they are useful.

i had the same problem, lost my phone (all my pictures, videos + numbers :( sigh) then got sent a new one by insurance and the DAY AFTER they sent me it i got it accidently run over by a car and was too scared to phone insurance again incase they shouted at me, but i did and now have yet ANOTHER new one, im just so unhandy!

its a shame we rely on those damn things so much